Not Looking For Love
by Lena Bourne
Genre: New Adult Romance
*** Pick up Episodes 1 – 4 of this steamy New Adult Romance for one low price! Kindle Unlimited (KU) subscribers read for FREE! ***
***No cliffhanger here, only an HEA 🙂 ***
A no-strings fling is what she wants…but is that what she needs?
At 22, Gail’s losing her mom to cancer…with only a week to live. Every second of every minute, Gail hopes the doctors are wrong. Then she loses the bracelet her mother gave her. On the edge, she jumps into the pool to find it. Something grabs her waist and flips her over in the water. It’s Scott, the neighbors’ gardener, trying to save her.
The sight of Scott’s wet t-shirt plastered against the rippling muscles of his shoulders and chest gets Gail fantasizing about this Adonis. It’s easier to get lost in a fantasy of raw passion than hope for anything at all.
With more regrets than he can ever hope to live with…Scott’s trying to get his life together. The last thing he needs is a crazy rich girl who keeps throwing herself at him. But he knows something’s wrong from the sad, lost look in her beautiful eyes.
Is this relationship finished before it ever truly begins? Or in their darkest moment… can Gail and Scott give each other hope?
Intended for mature audiences.
Lena Bourne writes stories about independent and smart women who mean everything to the strong men they love. If you’re looking for deep emotions, hot bedroom scenes, and some suspense thrown in, look no further than her books.
Author Media Links
25 Fun Facts – Lena Bourne
- My family comes first, then my friends
- I’m a cat person
- I wrote my first story in the first grade (it was more a comic book)
- I get so into the books I write I actually fall in love with the characters
- I work as a journalist and I edit fiction for my day job
- I love the sea
- My favorite food is pizza
- Injustice makes me cry
- I don’t of anywhere without my phone
- I’m a Mac person
- I like to eat cereal for dinner
- If I could travel back in time like to the Middle Ages I totally would
- I write fast, but I edit slowly
- My day job is blogging about eco-friendly and sustainable living solutions
- I love Nutella
- I actually like it when it rains (expect if it goes on too long)
- I’m terrified of snakes
- My astrological sign is Scorpio
- I’m more on a night owl than morning person
- I love to travel
- I can drive stick shift
- I’m addicted to TV shows
- I love mountain biking
- I believe in soulmates
- I love happy endings
Not Looking for Love Playlist