But Noelle isn’t the passive, agreeable guest that she should rationally be. Instead, the willful American princess disrupts the peace of his home, and his peace of mind. Whether she is running through his courtyard in skin-tight gear or braiding together a rope to lower herself out a window, the intelligent beauty threatens his very sanity.
Enter the pirate princess…
No way will any sheikh keep Noelle Oldrich captive, even if she does want to rip the stuffy suits off the hot Arabic David Beckham clone.
She might be good for nothing but spending money and wearing clothes, but Noelle will escape the sexy sheikh’s palace, no matter what. She has to—no way will her father pay his debt. The only help she’s going to get is from her childhood imaginary friend, a pirate princess who is ready to make the stupid, sexy sheikh walk the plank.
A fabulous jewel…
Noelle’s one chance to pay her own ransom and escape the sheikh’s control is to find the legendary jewel, the Palm of Askar, lost for decades.
If she finds the diamond, Walid will have to let her go, but his drugging kisses threaten to turn her into a willing captive…
Teresa Morgan is the author of Cinderella and the Sheikh, Handcuffed to the Sheikh, and Sheikh with Benefits, all available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and wherever else hot contemporary romance eBooks are sold.
By day, she’s a mild-mannered technical writer, but by night (and lunch hours, and weekends) she’s a digital Sheherezade, weaving tales of sexy Sheikhs and the strong-willed heroines who love them.
Teresa is fascinated by the Middle East and has been to Egypt, Syria, Turkey, and Morocco. Sometimes her adventures end up in her books.
- I listen to more audiobooks than I read print or eBooks.
- I drive a MINI Cooper. His name is Alice.
- I’m a fan of F1 racing. Forza Ferrari!
- I go through approximately eight cups of peppermint tea every afternoon.
- Bit of a klutz. My boyfriend won’t let me use the mandolin anymore. (The kitchen instrument, not the musical one.)
- I’m easily distracted by Internet shopping. Oooooh, Etsy!
- I didn’t write #7. Too busy looking at stuff on Etsy.
- I have my SCUBA certification and try to go diving every year.
- I’ve been to every continent except Australia and the all-white one.
- I have no desire to go to the all-white continent.
- I’m more afraid of rubber snakes than real ones.
- I hate raspberries.
- I’m two seasons behind on Game of Thrones.
- I’m still too sad to read Sir Terry Pratchett’s last books.
- I’m more afraid of zombies than I am of rubber snakes.
- I hate black licorice more than raspberries.
- I think if you want to wear a bikini, you should just wear a bikini and not worry about if you have the body to wear a bikini.
- Three of my ancestors came to North America on the Mayflower.
- I failed typing in High School. No, think about that one for a second. I FAILED TYPING.
- I travelled to Ecuador during a coup d’
- I love Jif peanut butter. This is a problem, since you can’t get it in Canada.
- I make great sushi.
- I’m Cool Auntie to two nieces.
- I would take that either Hemsworth.
- My Death Row meal is: Onion bhaji, fish tacos, sticky rice and mango. A nice red wine. And Bailey’
- 20% of these facts are about food. I think that says something.